Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's a...

Yesterday we found out who our sweet little baby is. We waited until today to tell because we were going to be seeing my parents and I wanted to tell them in person. I had told them if it was a girl, I wanted to do a tea set theme for the nursery and if it was a boy, I wanted to do a panda theme.

Well, we decided tell them by giving them a gift... I told them I thought that the baby should have a little of its theme at their house.




Below is what we gave them....
























YES, IT'S A BOY!!!


It was so amazing to see him moving around. To see his tiny hands and feet and to watch his little heart beating. He kept turning his face towards the Doppler, like he was saying "Hi, Mommy and Daddy".


Our baby boy!




I also made cupcakes to celebrate.

9 comments:

  1. Aww!! Congratulations Lauryn! How exciting, a little boy! Now the real fun begins as you can start calling him by his name (if you already have one picked out) and actually buying things for his nursery and getting him clothes. I was so excited about finding out the gender, it's a very special time. So happy for you guys! Love the panda theme too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Congrats! And of course you made cupcakes-lol. What a great way to celebrate. And cute theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR A BOY!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE having a little boy! THEY ARE THE SWEETEST! We are SOOO happy for you! Congratulations friend/sister! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lauryn and Daniel, we are so happy for you! I know your folks are thrilled. Love, Deb and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for baby boys! And yay for pandas! I must say, that is an adorable theme idea! I'm so excited for you and Daniel and how the Lord has blessed you. And I will now start scoping out newborn panda outfits! ;-P Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you guys!!! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lauryn and Daniel! We are happy for you all. I liked the way you told your parents. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations you two!!! I'm so happy for you. And I have to agree with the others...Panda's are such an original and adorable idea for a nursery theme. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete