Friday, October 21, 2011

Craft project

Last night was Daniel's turn for prison ministry, I like to try to do some little fun craft project on these nights. Not that I do one every time or even half the time for that matter; but I did accomplish one last night. Well, the project this time was a Fall/Thanksgiving shirt for Shelden. I got a plain white shirt and painted three pumpkins on it using cookie cutters as my outlines. It turned out a lot better than I thought it might and I had so much fun doing it. Sheldy wore it today when we went to have lunch with Daddy and I think he approved. Below are a couple of pictures, he is losing his baby look and starting to look like a big boy.


2 comments:

  1. Wow girl!!!! I'm impressed!!!!! I can't paint much of anything! Great job, that's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO IMPRESSED! I cant believe you painted those! Using cookie cutters is such a great idea! I need to remember that for sure! He is getting so big and of course is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete