Thursday, April 3, 2014

PastTense

This week I became a dōTERRA consultant, my kit came in yesterday and I was so excited!
This morning I woke with my neck "out". I took a Tylenol, but it just wasn't working. I could feel my neck getting tighter and tighter and the pain escalating quickly. I have neck problems that usually once it starts bothering me cause a long lasting headache that gets progressively worse and last for several days, making it hard to even move. I feel like I live on Tylenol bring this times just to try to get the pain manageable and I hate it.  I decided to try the "PastTense" that came in my kit. It is a roll on blend that you rub along your temples and back of neck. I couldn't believe how quickly I began to feel relief, and within an hour's time the pain was completely gone. Though I know how good essential oils are and have seen their benefits I was surprise at how quickly I got relief.  

No comments:

Post a Comment