Monday, September 29, 2014

A Synopsis and Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

It's been a while since I've really updated the blog... I don't have the time to write the long post I would like, so I will just write a synopsis and post a lot of pictures. ;)

The last couple months have been pretty busy for us. For those of you who might've missed it we moved August 23rd! Yes, we are still in Houston, but the Lord provided us with an opportunity to move closer to our church!!! This move cut our drive time down by half! We are so thankful!!! With this move we also get to fulfill a desire of my heart that I've had for a while... to get to host our home group in our home... starting next week!!!

Moving boxes over


Last breakfast in our 1st home

Thank you again for all who helped with the move!!!

We are loveing living in our new house and the little park across the street...

 











Playing on the balcony 



  
10 months old!


Trying to give Mommy a heart attack

Daniel was the Civil Engineer for the new University of Houston stadium, so we had the chance to go to the first game.

So the last couple months have been a process of packing, unpacking, organizing and trying to fix up our old house to get a renter in. which brings me to a new experience I got in this  past Saturday... I helped fix the roof at our old house! Daniel and his brother Thomas had been working on it most of Saturday afternoon, but wasn't quiet finished when Thomas had to leave. So, I to try my hand at it. I really didn't do that much, but it was fun to get to work on the house with my husband. 
Fort building with empty boxes

Thank you Thomas, for all your help!

 My first time on a roof


Saturday was busy not only fixing up the old house, but Daniel ran the Every Village 5K (run for radios). Our pastor is the Executive Director of Every Village, which is a mission to South Sudan. So, there were a lot of our church family up there too. We took Shelden and Jenae with us, while my parents stayed with Ian since we had to leave at 6:30am. The kids had fun cheering Daddy on, playing in bounce houses, seeing the Chick-fil-a cows, face painting and just having a blast over all...







The Lord blessed Sunday afternoon and I once again got to paint my kiddos shirts for going to the pumpkin patch, so if I have already board you with pictures stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment