Thursday, March 19, 2015

"I love Mommy when she lets us do school"

On Saturday: "Mommy we forgot to do school" or "Mommy can we do school today?" Sunday evening: "Mommy thank you for doing school tomorrow!" "I love Mommy when she lets us do school" This mama heart melts at each of these... just hope we can keep this joy and love for school. 
I wish I could put in to words how much I am enjoying it too! I love the cuddle time reading together, the joy on my kiddos faces as we play games and learn, the fun they have with crafts or journaling and watching the stories come to life for them through different activities. Ian even loves being involved at times, Racing to the table with the kids to do his "school work" too and "hollering" at Mama if he thinks she has for gotten to give him his "work". 


Developing the Early Learner
Auditory active: "Was the sound the same or different?" 

Seeing what it might have been like for Jacob 
to sleep on a stone when fleeing Esau.

Making a "cave" after reading "Tiger Tries to Cheat"

Making brownies for a neighbor to go with our verse
for the week... "God loves a cheerful giver"

Doing school work

 Nature walk and nature collages




Counting active

Nothing to do with school, just my Terrific Three :)

No comments:

Post a Comment