Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day


Our Labor Day was relaxing. We decided to try the paddle boats at Hermann Park. We had a lot of fun, Shelden just wasn't sure what to think of his straight jacket... er I mean life vest. But, he did enjoy the ride all except for when we went under the fountain, which he wasn't a big fan of. I thought it was cute that whenever the wind would blow he would say "Ahh" :)


Ready to go! With his sunglasses from Mimi and Granddad :)

After our ride, Daniel surprised me and took me to a little shop called the British Isles. I think I have a new favorite store. :) They had so many pretty teapots and china tea cups, they also had some British food. I had a lot of fun looking around. Shelden also enjoyed it as they had display of Peter Rabbit things (which he loves to watch).
Our day was finished off at T.C.B.Y. where Daniel and I enjoyed some good frozen yogurt and Shelden had his Yogurt Melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment