Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Play area

I have been trying to do some organization and a little rearranging. One of the things I have done is to fix Little Man a play area. His toys have been scattered around our living room making it seem more like a playroom. Yesterday I got the idea of fixing an area between our couches, so I moved the bookcase and set him up with a few more little baskets so his toys aren't all piled into one. Now he has little baskets for his blocks, balls and books as well as the two (one for his stuffed animals and one for all the other toys) he had before. Hopefully now toys won't be the first thing that hits you when you walk into the house. So far he seems to love it, he always has liked that corner anyway :). I don't mind him playing in the middle of the room either, but I am hoping to contain it a little.


2 comments:

  1. Good job, Lauryn! Happy for your organizing skills! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Sheldon is cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete